Knowledgeable, Experienced Real Estate Attorneys
Griffin, Dawsey, DePaola and Jones, P.C., has been serving the legal needs of Bradford, Susquehanna, Sullivan, Wyoming and Tioga counties for more than 60 years. Our real estate practice is held in high regard, and our attorneys have developed good working relationships with real estate agents, financial institutions and other important parties in local real estate. In fact, one member of our team is a title insurance agent as well as an attorney.
If you are unsure about hiring an attorney to assist you in your real estate matter, consider the following thought. Whether buying/selling a home or buying/selling/leasing a commercial property, this might be the biggest financial transaction you ever make. Mistakes can be costly, which is why hiring a real estate lawyer is a wise investment.
Commercial And Residential Real Estate Services And Litigation
Our firm is ready to help you with nearly any real estate matter, including:
- Representing you at closings (residential or commercial real estate)
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts and agreements
- Obtaining title insurance
- Researching and resolving any title issues
- Researching and resolving any liens or other property transfer matters
- Representing your interests in boundary disputes, easement disputes and other property matters
- Purchasing/selling property with or without oil, gas and mineral rights
Because of Pennsylvania’s bountiful shale deposits and other resources, many transactions have to deal with the various issues that surround oil, gas and mineral rights. Our firm is experienced and is here to provide you with counsel on any purchase or sale of real estate and the questions that are involved when oil, gas and mineral rights are included or not included in the sale. You can learn more by visiting our oil and gas page.
How Can We Help You? Contact Us To Find Out.
With offices in Towanda and Sayre, Griffin, Dawsey, DePaola and Jones, P.C., serves clients throughout Northern Pennsylvania. To schedule an appointment with our skilled real estate lawyers, call us at 570-485-2005. You can also fill out our convenient online contact form.